The city. The big smoke. The concrete jungle. Call it what you like, it's rampant with hordes of mindless tourists and irritable commuters and at some point you're going to think about getting out of town. But forget those long bus rides, overpriced airfares and dingy hotel rooms; because in a surprising twist TFF (Transport for Firebox) has arranged for you to take the tube to your next vacation.
With the London Underground Tube Tent, the Northern Line just got extended indefinitely. Able to pack in around 72 people at a stretch, and sleep 16 comfortably over five different compartments; it’s an excellent option for parties, large-scale camping and epic sleep overs. Plus, since you can stay on board as long as you want and no inspectors are invited, you can literally party all night.
So, if you’re planning your next trainspotters trip, escaping London for a few weeks, or just looking for an original venue for an epic backyard party, mind the gap and all aboard.
- TFF is not a registered, or realistic transport organisation
- Modelled on a Northern Line carriage
- 7 zip-separated compartments in total
- 2 side doors and a drivers door
- Doors open, just like on the original
- Fly sheet doors separate inner compartments
- Officially licensed
- Waterproof groundsheet is velcroed into the inside of tent
- Sleeps 16 adults
- Measures approximately 250cm(W) x 1550cm(L) x 190cm(H)
- Standing room for approximately 72 adults