Ol' John Mason originally intended his now iconic invention for storing his wife's peaches. But the American Mason Jar truly came to prominence in the deep south, where mountain communities fond of home-brewing (hillbilly bootleggers) needed some way to share their alcoholic beverages (moonshine).
The Mason Shaker takes it a step further. Featuring a four-piece assembly, this gorgeous bit of glassware combines an appreciation of authentic design with the crafting of delicious cocktails.
Just the way Ol' John would have wanted it.
- Ideal for alcoholic AND non-alcoholic beverages alike
- Hand wash only, just like Auntie Mavis used to do it
- Unique four-piece cocktail shaker
- Inspired by and utilising the iconic American Mason Jar
- Crafted from glass and stainless steel
- Measures approximately 23cm(H) x 11.5cm(Ø)
- Weighs approximately 433g