It's Monday morning and you're running late so you've taken your housemate's packed lunch instead. Again. But how on Earth can you tell them? You're already late, time is of the essence and if you leave them a note they certainly won't think it's sincere. You need the Hi! Magnetic Voice Recorder.
Made from a pleasingly soft silicone rubber and mounted on a handy magnetic back, at the press of a button you can easily record an impassioned 10 second message to be picked up later on.
"For the love of god do not go in the upstairs toilet."
"Will you please stop drinking my Honey Badger Habanero BBQ Sauce."
"Jet from Gladiators to host a millennium barn dance at Yeovil aerodrome."
"I'm leaving you. There's a lasagne in the freezer."
Good news, bad news, important reminders or heartfelt I.O.U's – whatever the message, record it on this next-generation post-it note.
- Batteries are not replaceable, though they do last a very very long time
- Record messages up to 10 seconds in length
- Can't say it in 10 seconds? Why not buy two!
- Made from a satisfyingly soft silicone rubber
- Available in Red and Blue
- Measures approximately 8.5cm(W) x 6.2cm(H) x 1cm(D)