Al Dente Spaghetti Tester
Whoopsi, didn't you forget something?
You didn't personalize everything, please check the preview and replace the placeholders (or do you like them?)
Problems? Check our FAQ's (link follows for other stores) FAQ
- Cute fisherman perches on the rim of your pot.
- His spaghetti fishing line hangs partly above the water so you can give it a test bite without burning your hands and entire face.
- Simple but functional kitchen accessory that makes the perfect gift.
- No need to throw innocent spaghetti against the wall to see if it’s ready.
If you like your pasta al dente or as slack as shoelaces, the Al Dente Spaghetti Tester makes it easy to test your spaghetti’s status without the third degree burns.
- Al Dente Spaghetti Tester
- Test with Al Dente whether the spaghetti is already cooked
- Application: Push the spaghetti through the slit, place Al Dente on the edge of the pot and allow the spaghetti to cook; test in due course to see if it is ready
- Fishing rod can be removed
- Material: silicone
- Overall dimensions of Al Dente approx. 8.5 x 4 x 10 cm; fisherman approx. 4 x 4.5 x 6.5 cm; fishing rod approx. 10 cm long, diameter approx. 0.5; packaging approx. 17 x 5 x 13.5 cm
- Weight approx. 120 gram
- Suitable for the dishwasher