He’s gone. He’s out of the picture. You may never even speak to him again. And thank f*ck for that!
Sisters are doin’ it for themselves this summer, and we think that’s something worth celebrating - preferably with copious splashes of our brand new F*ckboy Tears Gin. We’ve conjured up some intoxicating cocktails to really make the most of that juicy passionfruit and mango palette.
Ex On The Beach
Difficulty level: Just like your ex, seriously easy
You will need: 75ml F*ckboy Tears 60ml Orange Juice 60ml Cranberry Juice Ice
Method: Fill your hi-ball glass with ice. Add all the ingredients in the order above. Optional: Garnish with orange slice and passionfruit half, if you’re feeling boujie.
Send Nudes Negroni
Difficulty level: About as hard as trying to take a sexy nude after eating a three course dinner - a moderate challenge
You will need: 25ml F*ckboy Tears 25ml Campari 25ml Vermouth Rosso Ice
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add all three ingredients.
- Shake it like a polaroid picture.
- Strain into a glass over cubed ice and garnish with orange peel or half a passionfruit
The Friendly Ghost
Difficulty level: Not difficult, but maybe get someone sexy to help you with the egg whites in exchange for a sip or two?
You will need: 50ml F*ckboy Tears 2 teaspoons superfine sugar 2 large egg whites (you can get these at big supermarkets if you’re too scared to separate them yourself) 2 tablespoons lemon juice Wedge of passionfruit, for garnish Ice
- Fill your cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add your measures of F*ckboy Tears, sugar, egg whites and lemon juice;
- Shake it like your ex is in the club and you want him to see what he’s missing.
- Strain into a glass filled with crushed ice and garnish with a wedge of passionfruit.
There are no limits to what delicious concoctions can be mixed up with F*ckboy Tears Gin, from an exotic twist on a G&T or giving the pornstar martini a whole new lease of life. It’s even exquisite mixed with straight up lemonade. Cheers to getting crunk with your favourite ladies all summer long!