Ecocube Plant Grow Kits
Whoopsi, didn't you forget something?
You didn't personalize everything, please check the preview and replace the placeholders (or do you like them?)
Problems? Check our FAQ's (link follows for other stores) FAQ
- Choose from 15 charming plants, from giant bamboo to lucky clover.
- Just add water and you’re good to go.
- 100% organic and compostable.
- Growing your own little plant buddy couldn’t be easier.
- Even you won’t mess it up, we promise.
The Ecocube Plant Grow Kits are the easiest way to bring a plant to life without needing to know anything about gardening. So simple they're almost death-proof!
- ecocube plants in a wooden cube
- Wood cube contains special nutrient granules, fertiliser and seeds
- 100% natural and environmentally friendly
- Simply remove the sealing sticker from the cube, water (approx. 30ml) and place in a bright place
- Water the cube regularly (so that the soil does not dry out)
- Total wooden cube can be placed in larger pot when plant gets too big (usually after 6-8 months) - cube composts and becomes fertiliser
- Strawberry: approx. 12-18 days until growth, approx. 14 weeks until first strawberry
- Chilli: approx. 12-18 days until growth, approx. 16 weeks until first harvest
- Basil: approx. 7-14 days until growth, approx. 6 weeks until first leaf
- Sunflower: approx. 6-8 days until growth, approx. 12 weeks until first flowering
- Palm: approx. 10-14 days until growth
- Giant bamboo: approx. 15-20 days until growth
- Lucky clover: approx. 10-14 days until growth; approx. 8 months until the cube can be planted in a pot
- Gingerbread tree (the leaves smell like gingerbread): put in the fridge for 7 days; approx. 14-20 days until first growth; approx. 8 months until the cube can be planted outside
- Christmas tree: approx. 10-14 days until first growth; approx. 8 months until the cube can be placed outdoors
- Aloe Vera: Cover cube with glass and do not let granules dry out; remove glass daily for approx. 1 hour to provide plant with fresh air; approx. 14-20 days until growth; approx. 6 months until cube can be planted in a pot
- Chocolate flower (leaves smell of chocolate): approx. 12-18 days until growth; approx. 16 weeks until flowering
- Orchid: Remove seeds from bag and place in glass with lukewarm water for 24h; then press seeds approx. 1cm deep into granules; approx. 2-4 weeks until growth
- Heartleaf clover (leaves resemble purple hearts): approx. 10-14 days until first growth; approx. 8 months until the cube can be planted in a pot
- Bees & Butterfly Meadow (with organic seeds): some of the flowers produce more nectar, others are great honey flowers or intoxicate the bees; with plants that flower at different times; approx. 10-14 days until growth; approx. 14 weeks until first flowering
- Bird of Paradise flower (strelitzia): open Ecocube and remove sticker; take plant seeds out of the bag and carefully remove the orange, woolly aril with a clean knife; place the seeds in a glass of lukewarm water for 48h; then press the seed approx. 1-2cm deep into the granules; pour approx. 30ml of water slowly over the cube; place in a very bright, warm place and water regularly; cover the cube with a glass and do not let the granules dry out (keep the granules moist, not wet!); remove the glass daily for 1 hour to provide the seeds with fresh air; after about 4 weeks to 8 weeks the bird of paradise flower will start to germinate; about 4-6 years after cultivation flowering will start; after about 1 year the whole cube can be transplanted into a pot
- Dimensions wooden cube approx. 7.5 x 7.5 x 7.5 cm
- Weight per wooden cube approx. 195 gram
- Made in Austria