Warmies Hot Boots
Whoopsi, didn't you forget something?
You didn't personalize everything, please check the preview and replace the placeholders (or do you like them?)
Problems? Check our FAQ's (link follows for other stores) FAQ
- Keep your toes nice and cosy this winter
- The ultimate treat for people working from home!
- From fluffy warm caress to a toasty paradise in just two minutes
- Relax and unwind in their gentle French lavender scent
- With luxurious fleecy insides and non-slip soles
- Available in Cream and Grey
Whether you're rushing around working all day or just shivering away in front of a laptop at home - give your feet a break this winter and keep 'em cosy with a pair of Warmies Hot Boots. With non-slip soles and super soft fleecy insides, they're the perfect footwear for padding around the house (or office, depending on the dress code).
Simply pop them in the microwave for a couple of minutes and the lavender-scented wheat grains within will keep them warm for up to an hour. If you're feeling particularly wild you can even chill them in the freezer for cooling relief!
They're ideal for keeping feet toasty on long chilly days working at the kitchen table; and then when the cold night draws in, just pop 'em in the microwave and get ready to enjoy that heavenly heat all over again.
What's more, unlike most slippers - that seem to acquire a certain musty scent over time - the aromatherapy lavender grains ensure they'll always smell gorgeous! So go on, treat your feet!
- One size fits most
- Probably the softest, warmest, most comfy slippers ever invented
- Scented with French lavender
- Non-slip sole
- Fluffy fleece interior
- Simply warm for 90 seconds in any microwave up to 1,000W
- Or chill in the freezer for a cooling relief