Five-A-Day Chocolate Vegetables
Whoopsi, didn't you forget something?
You didn't personalize everything, please check the preview and replace the placeholders (or do you like them?)
Problems? Check our FAQ's (link follows for other stores) FAQ
- Convincingly realistic vegetables made from delicious Belgian chocolate.
- Includes cauliflower, sweetcorn, red onion, mushroom, and a bundle of asparagus.
- Handcrafted by artisan chocolatiers.
- Perfect gift for your favourite salad dodger.
Whether you’re not a veggie fan or you just want to feel less guilty about your chocolate consumption, these Five-A-Day Chocolate Vegetables are just what you need.
- Vegetables made of chocolate
- Handmade dark and white Belgian chocolate
- Gluten-free; contains natural carmine colouring
- Net weight approx. 115 gram
- Measures Mushroom approx. 4.5 x 4 x 2 cm; Corn approx. 4.5 x 3 x 2 cm; Asparagus approx. 11 x 2 cm; Onion approx. 4.5 x 3 x 1.5 cm; Box approx. 14 x 8.5 x 5 cm
- Allergy information: Contains milk and soy; May contain traces of nuts
- Store cool and dry
- Please note that at temperatures above 25°, this chocolate will go from minty to melty.
Cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, emulsifier: soya lecithin, natural vanilla flavouring. Carmine, E102, E133, E124. Contains dark chocolate: cocoa solids 53.5% minimum. Contains white chocolate: cocoa ingredients at least 28%, milk ingredients at least 23%. Warning: Tartrazine may have an effect on children's activity and attention. May contain nuts. Store in a cool, dry place.
Average nutritional values per 100 g
|of which saturated fatty acids||23g|