Scovilla Hot Gourmet Chilli Sauces
Whoopsi, didn't you forget something?
You didn't personalize everything, please check the preview and replace the placeholders (or do you like them?)
Problems? Check our FAQ's (link follows for other stores) FAQ
- Choose from Barbados Excite, Wild Habanero, Savina Kiss, Scorpio Sting, or XXXtreme Reaper.
- For refined grilling, roasting, and frying.
- All natural ingredients, no preservatives or flavour enhancers.
- Spicy AF; do not give to your children.
If you know a chilli sauce connoisseur, then the Scovilla Hot Gourmet Chilli Sauce range will set their soul on fire. Give them the gift of sophisticated spice in a bottle.
- Scovilla Hot Gourmet Chilli Sauces
- Contains 1 bottle of the chosen variant
- For refining grilled, roasted and cooked food
- For those who like it spicy and hot
- Content approx. 148ml each.
- TIP: Shake before use
- Natural ingredients are used - without preservatives or flavour enhancers
- Measures bottle approx.17 cm high, diameter at top approx. 2.5 cm, diameter at bottom approx. 4.5 cm
- Weight approx. 300 grams each
- NOTE: Caution sharp - Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a cool place after opening
- Sharpness level: 2 out of 6
- Bajan Habanero Hot Sauce
- Special creation from the Caribbean island of Barbados
- In this sauce, habanero chillies are combined in an exotic way - this blend with mustard and turmeric is a special taste experience with greetings from traditional Barbadian cuisine
- Ideal with: grilled meats, poultry, white meats, Caribbean cuisine, as a dressing and dip
- Ingredients: Water, habanero chilli, onion, mustard, thickener modified maize starch, sugar, acidifier acetic acid, salt, turmeric, antioxidant ascorbic acid
- Allergens: Mustard
- Sharpness level: 3 out of 6
- Rough Red Habanero Hot Sauce
- Coarsely ground habaneros are the essence of this wild and untamed sauce
- Sauce has a full aroma and a rich spiciness
- Ideal with: burgers, TexMex food, grilled meat, fondue, as a dip
- Red habanero is considered one of the most popular chillies of the hotter kind
- Ingredients: Habanero chilli (31%), Naga Jolokia chilli, water, carrot, orange, sugar cane vinegar, salt, onion, lime, acidifiers acetic acid and citric acid, garlic, thickener xanthan gum
- Sharpness level: 5 out of 6
- Exquisite Red Savina Hot Sauce
- This sauce enchants with high-frequency spiciness and lovely flair
- Ideal with pizza, pasta, meat, vegetables, as dressing and dip
- The Red Savina is a hot breeding from the famous Habanero, finer and even hotter
- Ingredients: Water, Red Savina Chilli, Naga Chilli, Salt, Onion, Lime, Acidifiers Acetic Acid and Citric Acid, Passion Fruit, Garlic, Thickener Xanthan Gum
- Sharpness level: 6 out of 6
- Trinidad Scorpion Hot Sauce
- The characteristic aroma of the Trinidad Scorpion Moruga is refined with a hint of lime
- This sauce offers a unique, pure and very spicy taste experience
- Ideal with dark meats, pasta, vegetables
- Trinidad Scorpion Moruga with up to 2 million Scoville Units is considered one of the hottest chillies in the world
- CAUTION: The effect of this Scorpion Chilli sets in slowly but powerfully and is long-lasting
- Ingredients: Trinidad Scorpion Chilli (57%), water, salt, lime, thickener xanthan gum, antioxidant ascorbic acid
- Sharpness level: 10 out of 10 (off scale)
- Carolina Reaper Extreme Hot Sauce
- The extreme heat of this sauce comes from 100% pure Carolina Reaper chilli - the hottest chilli in the world
- Rounded off with passion fruit and lime, this extraordinary sauce offers an unforgettable spicy pleasure in a class of its own
- Ideal with: grilled, light and dark meat, pasta, vegetables
- Attention extremely sharp
- Ingredients: Carolina Reaper Chilli (40%), water, salt, sugar cane vinegar, sugar, onion, lime, passion fruit (citric extract, ascorbic acid), acidifier citric acid, garlic, thickener xanthan gum
Average nutritional values per 100 g
|Barbados Excite||Wild Habanero||Savina Kiss||Scorpion Sting||XXXtreme Reaper|
|of which saturated fatty acids||0g||0g||0g||0g||0g|