Great British Moan Off
Mirror mirror on the wall, who’s the most British of them all?
Whoopsi, didn't you forget something?
You didn't personalize everything, please check the preview and replace the placeholders (or do you like them?)
Problems? Check our FAQ's (link follows for other stores) FAQ
- A game that’s more British than the King sipping tea while riding a bulldog in the rain
- A ‘who’s most likely to’ card game centred around typically British behaviour
- Comes with 55 cards with descriptions of uniquely British scenarios
Ever been to the hairdressers and received an awful haircut, but still told your stylist you love it? Yeah, us too. And that’s basically the premise of Great British Moan Off. It’s the British etiquette-based “Who’s most likely to” card game that tests players on the absurdity of social behaviour in the UK.
Here’s how it works: one player picks up a card and reads it to the group. Everyone decides who best fits that description, and the chosen player keeps the card.
Then at the end of the game, each player tallies their cards, and the one with the most is declared the most British of all. God save the King!
So whether you're a Brit yourself or just love the eccentricities of British culture, Great British Moan Off is the perfect way to spend an evening with friends.
- A ‘who’s most likely to’ card game centred around typical British etiquette
- Includes 55 cards
- Players: 4-8
- Ages: 8+
- Dimensions: 12.5 x 8.0 x 2.2 cm
- Weight: 181 g