Hellfire: Fiery Fool Hot Sauce
Whoopsi, didn't you forget something?
You didn't personalize everything, please check the preview and replace the placeholders (or do you like them?)
Problems? Check our FAQ's (link follows for other stores) FAQ
- “Yeeeah this one doesn't feel great” - Johhny Knoxville
- As seen on: Hot Ones Season 6
- How hot?!: 550,000 Scovilles
- In three words: Hilariously. Hellish. Heat.
- Bottle size 148ml
So like, how long does it take for your mouth to feel normal? - Natalie Portman.
The creators of Hellfire: Fiery Fool Hot Sauce boast that it is the hottest sauce in the world without 'extract', just pure chilli pepper madness. This vinegar-free blend of Bhut Jolokia, Trinidad Scorpion, Red 7-Pot, and Chocolate Habañero has a sweet garlic and tomato flavour with a long-lasting heat that envelopes your tastebuds.
“Yeeeah this one doesn't feel great” - Johhny Knoxville
Serving suggestions:: Careful now, this sauce pours quickly. Use it to add a kick to soups, chillis and wing sauces.
- Everyone has their own spice tolerance – know your limits!
- Hot sauce infused with potent vinegar-free blend of Bhut Jolokia, Trinidad Scorpion, Red 7-Pot, and Chocolate Habañero
- Featured in Hot Ones Season 6
- Ingredients: Red 7 Pot Primo pepper mash, reaper pepper mash, Trinidad scorpion pepper mash, Jolokia pepper mash, apple cider vinegar, sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, cumin, Himalayan pink salt
- 550,000 Scovilles
- 148ml bottle
- Measures approximately 4.8cm(W) x 17.5cm(H) x 4.8cm(D)