Candy Takeout Noodles
Whoopsi, didn't you forget something?
You didn't personalize everything, please check the preview and replace the placeholders (or do you like them?)
Problems? Check our FAQ's (link follows for other stores) FAQ
- Chewy candy shaped like Chinese takeout in a realistic looking takeout box
- Tastes like candy, not takeout
- Includes mini versions of the chinese takeout staples - eggs, shrimps and vegetables
- So delicious it will have you wonton more
- Don’t expect any leftovers
A takeout box is always a sight for sore eyes. What could be better than discovering a half eaten container of chicken chow mein whilst rummaging through the fridge with a raging hangover? Answer: your chinese noodle box is full to the brim with a sugar dusted, diabetes inducing feast made entirely of gummy sweets. Result!
The Candy Takeout Noodles contain a selection of noodly goodies including gummy sprouts, eggs, shrimp and imitation crab. Wrap the sugar-dusted marshmallow dollops with licorice rope noodles and chow down.
- Noodle snack made from fruit gums
- Fruit-flavoured gumdrops - some with foam sugar
- Contains 23 fruit gums in the shape of colourful shrimps, eggs and noodles
- Box made of cardboard (not edible)
- Net weight approx. 110 gram
Sugar, glucose syrup, glucose-fructose syrup, WHEAT flour, dextrose, gelatine, vegetable oils (coconut, palm), acidulants (citric acid, lactic acid, malic acid, fumaric acid), flavourings, starch, concentrates (pumpkin, apple, tomato, radish), stabiliser (glycerol), humectant (sorbitol), modified starch, emulsifier (mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids), concentrated grape juice, gelling agent (pectin), glazing agents (white and yellow beeswax, carnauba wax), colouring agents (curcumin, true carmine, beta-carotene, brilliant blue FCF), antioxidant (ascorbic acid, extracts containing strong tocopherols), acidity regulator (sodium citrate).
Average nutritional values per 100 g
|of which saturated fatty acids.||0.9g|