Chess For Three
Whoopsi, didn't you forget something?
You didn't personalize everything, please check the preview and replace the placeholders (or do you like them?)
Problems? Check our FAQ's (link follows for other stores) FAQ
- Chess board that can accommodate three players at once.
- The same rules as regular chess but with added trajectory lines to maintain functional gameplay.
- Check-mate two people at once to become the undisputed king of board games.
- Warning: excessive gameplay could cause your brain to implode.
If regular two-player chess is leaving you bored and unfulfilled, you need a three-way. Take your strategy skill to the next level with Chess for Three!
- Chess for three
- Contains chess board and 48 chess pieces (in 3 colours: white, black, grey)
- All the usual chess rules apply - but there are some additional rules for 3-player "army moves" on a round board
- There are progression lines on the board to make diagonal moves with your chess pieces
- If the running path allows it, it would be possible to make a diagonal move from the outer rows of the board through the middle and back again from there
- The added third player brings an infinite amount of complexity to the game - you will always be fighting on 2 fronts, never knowing who to trust or how the game will go
- Due to the round chessboard, players can easily "sneak up" from behind, as the diagonal movement allows you to move around the board
- You can be checkmated by 2 players or even checkmate 2 people
- Material: plastic, cardboard
- Instructions (German, English, French, Dutch)
- Diameter chessboard approx. 55 cm; packaging approx. 56 x 28.5 x 6 cm
- Total weight approx. 1.3 kg