Exploding Kittens Card Game
Whoopsi, didn't you forget something?
You didn't personalize everything, please check the preview and replace the placeholders (or do you like them?)
Problems? Check our FAQ's (link follows for other stores) FAQ
- A cute card game for lovers of cats, explosions, laser beams, and goats.
- Use distraction cards to diffuse the angry kitten.
- Quirky illustrations that add to the fun.
- No kittens are harmed in the playing of this game.
The Exploding Kittens Card Game is a super-entertaining and nerve-wracking battle to avoid pulling the angry cat card. Do you have what it takes to defuse the pissed off kitty?
- Exploding Kittens Card Game
- Original Edition
- For 2-5 players
- Duration: approx. 16 minutes
- Card game for lovers of cats and explosions and laser beams (and... goats, of course)
- The game is a tactical version of Russian Roulette - only with kittens instead of bullets
- How it works: Players take turns drawing cards until one player draws an Exploding Kitten; that player immediately explodes, dies and is eliminated - unless they have a Disarm card; they can use this to calm the kitten down and stop it from exploding, for example by using a laser pointer, catnip or belly rubs; all other cards serve one purpose only: To prevent you from drawing an Exploding Kitten
- Instructions (German)
- Suitable from 7 years
- Packaging dimensions approx. 16 x 11 x 4 cm
- Total weight approx. 200 grams