Heated Mini Pocket Sloth
Whoopsi, didn't you forget something?
You didn't personalize everything, please check the preview and replace the placeholders (or do you like them?)
Problems? Check our FAQ's (link follows for other stores) FAQ
- Microwavable mini sloth filled with wheat and lavender.
- Fits in your pocket for portable hand warming.
- Can also be frozen to cool you down on those sweltering summer days.
- Ridiculously cute and cuddly.
This Heated Mini Pocket Sloth is the perfect portable buddy for cold winter days. Simply pop him in the microwave and enjoy his lavender-scented, cosy cuddles.
- Heatable Mini Sloth
- Filled with wheat and lavender
- Can be used for warming or cooling
- To heat: simply place in the microwave; make sure the filling is evenly distributed
- Always place a cup/container of water in the microwave - provides moisture which prevents the wheat from drying out and maintains effectiveness after heating
- Heating times: 500-750 watts - max. 45 seconds; 750-1000 watts - max. 30 seconds
- After heating, let stand for approx. 30 seconds before using the sloth
- To chill: place in a plastic bag, seal and leave in the freezer until desired; remove from plastic bag and apply
- Outer material: Polyester
- For cleaning, only wipe with a damp cloth (allow to dry completely before next use)
- Instructions (German, English, French, Italian, Dutch)
- Dimensions sloth approx. 9 x 3 x 13.5 cm; packaging approx. 12 x 4 x 16 cm
- Weight approx. 140 gram
- NOTES: Make sure the turntable can move freely in the microwave and is clean and grease-free
- Place the sloth on a non-metallic plate to heat in the microwave
- Do not heat in the oven or unattended
- Always allow to cool to room temperature between uses
- Do not wrap in materials, sleep with the product or use as a bed warmer - may cause overheating
- During the first applications, excess moisture may be released, so dry overnight on a radiator on a non-combustible surface
- It is recommended to heat 1x per month for maintenance
- Do not use on open wounds or abrasions