*IGGI Signal Pod Bike Indicators
Whoopsi, didn't you forget something?
You didn't personalize everything, please check the preview and replace the placeholders (or do you like them?)
Problems? Check our FAQ's (link follows for other stores) FAQ
- Battery operated LED display with light and sound.
- Wireless and weatherproof.
- Includes handlebar remote control.
- Easy to assemble.
Cycling can sometimes feel like running a gauntlet, so the more time you can focus on your cycling, the better. With the IGGI Signal Pod Bike Indicators you can avoid the balancing act required for hand signals with the simple and safe press of a button.
The whole system is wireless, so there is no installation required and no cables to tie down, simply attach the quick and easy brackets and get pedalling. The indicators are battery operated and the remote consists of three buttons, left, right, and both (hazards).
- IGGI Signal Pod - indicator system for your bike
- "Remote control" only 3 buttons (indicator left, indicator right, hazard (both turn signals light up))
- Signal tones are emitted when the turn signals are activated
- Requires 3x AA batteries (not included) and 1x CR2032 battery (included, for remote control)
- Please note that Signal Pod is not a replacement for bicycle lights
- Does not work when mounted upside down
- Indicator emits warning tone after switching on if the inserted batteries are too low
- Measures approx. 16 x 11 x 6.5 cm
- Weight approx. 150 gram