Whoopsi, didn't you forget something?
You didn't personalize everything, please check the preview and replace the placeholders (or do you like them?)
Problems? Check our FAQ's (link follows for other stores) FAQ
- Project the night sky on your walls and ceiling.
- Includes 3 different modes for colour and movement options.
- Turn any room into a celestial sanctuary.
- No unpleasant G-Force training or zero-gravity sickness.
"The eternal silence of these infinite spaces", Master Pascal sighed, "terrifies me." Well, perhaps he would have been less terrified if he’d had this planetarium projector in his study back then to break him in gently.
The projector turns your room into a space sanctuary at the touch of a button, and with 3 modes to choose from you can match it to your mood. It makes for an impressive mood light and a great gift for astronomy geeks or those who just want to chill out in their own little universe.
- Planetarium projector
- Like a real planetarium, it projects the night sky onto your ceiling and walls simultaneously
- Excellent as a mood/night light
- Simple operation with 3 buttons
- Button functions: white light, RGB light, display rotation
- Operated by USB cable or 4 x AAA batteries (not included)
- Power input: 5V
- Material: plastic
- Approx dimensions: Total: 14 cm height, 12 cm diameter, 11 cm base diameter; USB cable: 78 cm long; Packaging: 13 x 13 x 14.5 cm
- Weight approx. 280 grams