Orgrownizer - Plant Desk Tidy
Whoopsi, didn't you forget something?
You didn't personalize everything, please check the preview and replace the placeholders (or do you like them?)
Problems? Check our FAQ's (link follows for other stores) FAQ
- A plant grow-kit in a desk tidy.
- Choose from three varieties: Chilli, lavender, or aloe vera.
- Comes with soil and seeds, all you need to do is add water.
- Desk tidy includes space for your plant, your pens, and a smartphone.
Bring a bit of the outdoors to your workspace with the Orgrownizer Plant Desk Tidy This easy plant-grow kit and storage box will keep your mind clear and your desk tidy.
- Orgrownizer - Desk organiser with plant
- Contains 1 piece of the chosen variant
- Decorative and sustainable desk utensil
- Provides enough space for pens, a smartphone and contains all the necessary components to keep a small plant at the workplace in no time
- Contains 1 coconut fibre tablet, 1 compostable planting cup and corresponding plant seed bag
- TIP: If the plant has been transplanted into a larger pot (as it has become too big for the Orgrownizer), the now empty space can be used for additional pens or office supplies
- Instructions (German, with pictures on the packaging)
- Dimensions wooden box approx. 23 x 7.5 x 7.5 cm; cup insert approx. 5.5 cm high, diameter approx. 5.5 cm; slot approx. 8 x 1.5 x 1.5 cm
- Total weight approx. 440 grams
- To open, carefully peel off the banderole and sticker and take out the contents
- Place the coconut fibre tablet in the left cup insert
- Fill the cup with water up to approx. 1 cm below the rim; after approx. 3 minutes the coconut fibre tablet will have turned into soil
- Open the plant seed bag and sprinkle on the coconut fibre soil; cover planted seeds with some soil
- Place the Orgrownizer in a bright, warm place and water moderately (approx. 20ml every 3 days) until germination; the granules should not dry out - avoid waterlogging
- For more detailed growth information, see individual variants
- As soon as the plant becomes too big for the Orgrownizer, carefully remove it with the compostable cup insert and transplant it into a flower pot with some soil
- Contains at least 5 aloe vera seeds
- After about 14-20 days, aloe vera will start to grow - continue to water the Orgrownizer only moderately
- A small aloe vera slowly grows up
- Contains at least 3 certified organic chilli seeds
- After about 12-18 days the chilli plant will start to grow - continue to water the Orgrownizer only moderately
- After about 16 weeks, the first chillies can be harvested
- Contains at least 10 certified organic lavender seeds
- After about 12-16 days the lavender will start to grow - continue to water the Orgrownizer only moderately
- After about 12 weeks, flowering starts and a short time later the first leaves can be harvested