Sushi Gummy Sweets
Whoopsi, didn't you forget something?
You didn't personalize everything, please check the preview and replace the placeholders (or do you like them?)
Problems? Check our FAQ's (link follows for other stores) FAQ
- Looks like sushi, but it’s fruit-flavoured foam and gummy sweets.
- Great for allergy sufferers or those who are freaked out by raw fish.
- Nothing has been left out, it even comes with chopsticks, soy sauce and wasabi.
- Much easier to post than real sushi so makes a great gift for faraway friends.
Not into rolled up balls of raw fish and rice? Well now you can finally be part of the sushi party with this cute set of Sushi Gummy Sweets
- Sushi gummy bears
- Looks like sushi, but it's fruit-flavoured gumdrops and marshmallow
- 4x "Nigiri"
- 4x "California Roll"
- 2x "Kohaku Namasu"
- 3x "Urimaki"
- 4x "Ikura"
- 4x "Maki"
- 1x "Koikuchi"
- 1x "Wa-Sabi"
- Includes wooden sticks
- Delivered in Sushi Box
- Total box dimensions approx. 27 x 18 x 4 cm
- Net weight approx. 300 grams
Sugar, glucose syrup, glucose-fructose syrup, water, WHEAT flour, gelatine, acidulants (citric acid, malic acid, lactic acid, fumaric acid), starch, modified starch, stabilisers (sorbitol, glycerol), concentrated grape juice, dextrose, vegetable oils (coconut, palm), flavourings, gelling agent (pectin), colouring fruit and plant concentrates (beetroot, apple, (beetroot, apple, pumpkin, tomato, radish), colouring agents (curcumin, paprika extract, ammonium sulphite-sugar caramel, vegetable carbon, patent blue V, true carmine, brilliant blue FCF), antioxidants (ascorbic acid, extracts containing strong tocopherols), emulsifier (mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids), glazing agents (white and yellow beeswax, carnauba wax), acidity regulator (trisodium citrate).
Average nutritional values per 100 g
|of which saturated fatty acids||0.4g|