Two Player Retro Arcade Machine
Whoopsi, didn't you forget something?
You didn't personalize everything, please check the preview and replace the placeholders (or do you like them?)
Problems? Check our FAQ's (link follows for other stores) FAQ
- A wonderfully nostalgic, retro mini arcade machine.
- Includes over 300 8-Bit games installed and ready to play.
- The 4.3 inch LCD screen comes with 2 removable wireless controllers.
- No need to use chores as leverage to get more coins off your mum.
No need to fight over the controller with this Two Player Retro Arcade Machine that boasts over 300 inbuilt games in single or multiplayer modes.
- Mini arcade console with dual controller
- With 300 pre-installed 8-bit games and 4.3 inch LCD colour display
- 216 games for 1 player + 84 games for 2 players
- Includes 2 detachable wireless controllers
- Controller with "Reset" (left), Select (centre) and Start button (right)
- On/Off slider and volume button on side
- To turn on: Slide slider upwards; to switch off: Slide slider down
- After switching on, use the joystick on the controller to select between 1 player or 2 player game - press "Start"-button to confirm
- Interrupt game with "Reset" button - returns to game selection screen; or press on/off slider to turn off console
- USB and AV port at rear (USB cable and AV cable included)
- AV cable can be used to connect console to TV - connect right colours in right colours connector to TV and other end to game machine
- Game console can be powered by batteries (4x AAA, not included) or supplied USB cable /li>
- Requires 4x AA batteries for controller (2x batteries each for one controller, not included)
- Battery compartments each require a screwdriver
- Instructions (German, English, French, Italian)
- Dimensions approx. 12 x 10 x 17.5 cm; USB cable approx. 100 cm; AV cable approx. 95 cm
- Total weight approx. 350 grams
- Suitable from 6 years