Heated Cuddly Sloth
The only sloth you should be putting in a microwave.
Whoopsi, didn't you forget something?
You didn't personalize everything, please check the preview and replace the placeholders (or do you like them?)
Problems? Check our FAQ's (link follows for other stores) FAQ
More than 50 left
1 2 3 4 5 5+
More than 50 left
Expected delivery Tue, 06.06 – Wed, 07.06
- A cosy friend to snuggle with on the sofa.
- You can also freeze it for those sweltering summer days.
- Made from 100% organic materials; contains grains and lavender.
- He’s the slowest animal in the world, so won’t make you feel guilty for a few lazy hours on the couch.
More Info: Heated Cuddly Sloth
Just like a real sloth, this Heated Cuddly Sloth is cute, cuddly, and warm. Unlike a real sloth, he doesn’t need to eat or poop, and will survive in the microwave.
- Warmable Cuddly Sloth
- Filled with cereals and lavender
- Can be easily heated in the microwave - shake sloth until filling is evenly distributed
- Always place a cup/container of water in the microwave - provides moisture which prevents the grains from drying out and maintains effectiveness after heating
- Heating times: 500-700 watts - maximum 1 ½ minutes; 750-1000 watts - maximum 1 minute
- TIP: Always test the forearm for heat sensitivity - especially for older and young people
- To freeze: place in plastic bag, seal and place in freezer - when needed, remove and remove plastic bag
- For cleaning: only rub with a damp cloth (allow to dry completely before next use)
- Instructions (English, Dutch, German, Italian, French)
- Dimensions approx. 21 x 26 x 4 cm; packaging approx. 25 x 31 x 4 cm
- Weight approx. 850 gram
- NOTE: Not suitable for diabetics or people with circulatory problems
- Do not place on or near sensitive skin, open wounds or abrasions
- Some excess moisture may form during the first few applications - leave to dry overnight on a radiator (central heating - non-flammable surface)
- Do not heat in the oven or unattended
- Always place in the microwave on a clean glass or ceramic surface
- Always allow to cool to room temperature between uses
- Do not wrap in materials, sleep with the product or use as a bed warmer - may cause overheating
- It is recommended to warm the sloth at least once a month
Customer ReviewsLooks like Heated Cuddly Sloth doesn't have any reviews yet. Have you tried it out? Let us know what you think! Leave a review
Leave a review
Write Your Own Review
This site only delivers to .We ship to 242 countries, choose yours here