Noodle Up - Portable Ramen Bowl
Whoopsi, didn't you forget something?
You didn't personalize everything, please check the preview and replace the placeholders (or do you like them?)
Problems? Check our FAQ's (link follows for other stores) FAQ
- A Firebox creation, crafted with love.
- Includes two compartments: one for noodles and one for fresh ingredients.
- Compact size for lunch on the go.
- Lid comes with a water release valve and smartphone stand (we thought of everything).
- Holds approx: 1 litre.
- Treat her kindly, this baby isn’t dishwasher or microwave safe.
- Approx dimensions (cm): 14 x 14.5 x 18
For lovers of the delicious Ramen, have we got a treat for you (for those who aren’t fans, the hell is wrong wichu?). Our Noodle Up Portable Lunch Bowl was created just for Firebox, so you won’t find it anywhere else, and it’s here to take your love of noodles on the road!
It comes with two sections: one for the uncooked noodles, and the other for your favourite fresh ingredients.You can then transport your lunch with the luxury it deserves, prepare it, and it munch it wherever you are, without the need for hobs, microwaves, additional bowls or plates.
Simply fill it with what you need at home, seasoned and garnished with ingredients, then it’s packed up, ready to be brewed at your desk, in the jacuzzi, or anywhere else that has access to hot water.
As if this magical creation isn’t handy enough, there is also a smartphone stand integrated into the lid, so no more awkward conversations about weather with your colleagues, just pop in your ear pods and enjoy some peaceful ramen time with your favourite show.
- Take your lunch to the next level (literally, take it with you).
- Includes 2 containers, 1 litre of space and an easy-drain system.
- Lid comes with integrated valve for draining water.
- Tip: Lid can be used as a smartphone stand.
- There’s a separate heavy duty layered container to avoid food spills and mixing.
- Pasta container has stainless steel interior for heat retention.
- Preparation: Put the noodles and other dry ingredients in the bottom container; fresh ingredients can be placed separately in the upper container.
- Consumption: Remove lid and top container; make sure the dry noodles are in the lower container; add spices to the noodles (if necessary); pour hot water into the lower container until the noodles are submerged; do not stir noodles; carefully put the lid on the lower container; after 2-3 minutes, raise the valve and drain the water to the desired amount; Remove lid and add sauces, oils, garnishes, etc.; Mix well and enjoy straight from the container.
- The lid and separate container each come with a silicone ring.
- Lightweight and durable.
- Material: Plastic, stainless steel, silicone.
- Approx. total bowl dimensions: 14cm height, 14.5cm diameter, 18cm width (with handles); lid 2cm height, separate container 4cm height; noodle container 8cm height; packaging 15.5 x 16.5 x 16 cm.
- Total weight approx. 420 grams.
- NOTE: Not suitable for dishwasher, microwave or oven.