The Artisan Colour Changing Gin Kit
Whoopsi, didn't you forget something?
You didn't personalize everything, please check the preview and replace the placeholders (or do you like them?)
Problems? Check our FAQ's (link follows for other stores) FAQ
- Contains almost everything needed to make your own colour changing gin
- Create blue gin that turns pink when combined with tonic
- Just add your favourite gin!
- Complete with a beautiful 50cl corked glass bottle
- The chameleon of the botanical spirit world
This fancy little kit gives you almost everything you need to create five 500ml bottles of colour changing gin. Just round up some of your favourite gin and the kit will supply the rest to turn your boring ordinary gin blue, and then pink when combined with tonic.
Of course, magicians never reveal their secrets, but the scientific secret to making your gin magical involves some mysterious butterfly pea flowers. Oops, we weren’t meant to say that.
- Colour changing gin kit
- Contains almost everything you need to make colour changing gin
- Turn regular gin blue, then add tonic to turn it pink
- Just add gin
- Contains enough bits to make 5 x 500ml bottles
- Each batch takes 12 hours to develop
- Contains 1 50cl glass bottle, 1 stainless steel funnel, 1 tin of butterfly pea flowers, instructions AND a bonus recipe for a magic colour changing slushie
- Measures approximately 22cm (H) x 18cm (W) x 13cm (D)