Unicorn Tears Gin Liqueur
Whoopsi, didn't you forget something?
You didn't personalize everything, please check the preview and replace the placeholders (or do you like them?)
Problems? Check our FAQ's (link follows for other stores) FAQ
- A mythical spirit made from the tears of humanely raised Unicorns
- Embody the magical power of this fabled beast
- Batch 2 of our bittersweet bestial booze
- Real Unicorn tears with sublime glittery finish
- Created by Firebox
For our second batch, we’ve refined and improved our emotion harvesting technology, resulting in a bittersweet gin experience and an iridescent glittery appearance that will blow your mind.
To give Unicorn tears their unique taste, we humanely force-feed these beautiful beasts entire wheelbarrows of citrus fruit, oranges, juniper berries, bunches of coriander, and sticks of liquorice. We then force down this concoction with a giant glittery pestle, like fantasy foie gras, and reap the tears as they fall.
You too can now embody the purity, power and potency of nature’s most sacred steed.
To unleash their magical powers: Swirl the bottle. Behold its shimmering majesty. Consume the mythical spirit.
- Gin liqueur made from the tears of unicorns
- Proudly distilled in England
- Alc. 40%
- Volume: 50cl
- Iridescent glittery liquid
- It's vegan!
- Add 50ml x Unicorn Tears Gin Liqueur
- Add 50ml triple sec
- Add 15ml lime juice
- Add 15ml cranberry juice
- Shake and strain into a cocktail glass
- Garnish with lime
- Measures approximately 9cm(W) x 19cm(H) x 9cm(D)
- Unicorn tears are so magical they’re actually slightly sweet NOT SALTY like normal tears
- For anyone with a fragile mind: Please be careful if you hold the bottle up to the light to stare deeply into the cosmos-like shimmering mixture. You may lose yourself in there
By purchasing this product you confirm that you are 18 years of age or older. If you purchase this item with a credit/debit card that is available to under 18s, we will contact you to request proof of your age before your order is despatched.
Please drink responsibly www.drinkaware.co.uk